What if my flight is canceled?
Don't worry, in My trips you will be able to accept the new itinerary we propose or:
- Choose a new date
- Request a refund
If you want to choose a new date
- You will be able to make a change at no cost in the same cabin of the original trip.
- You will be able to reschedule the new flight during the validity of your ticket*.
- If your original travel began between March 1 and December 31, 2020, the validity is through December 31, 2021.
- If your original travel begins in 2021, the validity period is 12 months from the date of the first flight on your ticket.
- If you have already begun travel, you must complete your return no later than 12 months from your first flight.
If you prefer not to travel and ask for a refund
- You will receive a Travel Voucher that you can redeem for LATAM services or cash. If you used your miles to redeem your ticket, they will be credited back to your member account.
In which cases do you have to call the Contact Center?
- If you want to change the destination: Call us and we will help you with the change. If you choose a higher fare, you will have to pay the difference from the original fare.
- If you have a hotel reservation or other LATAM Travel service: Call us to modify your trip and avoid possible penalties from suppliers.
Was this information helpful?